Appreciate Miami in a different light….at night.
Enjoy all the beauty Miami has to offer us.
We will meet in the heart of Miami before Midnight to start the drive.
1. Meet at Shell Gas Station located at 2775 SW 28th Terrace in Miami 33133 at 11pm and we head out at midnight.
2. Photos in Wynwood
3. Photos at American Airlines Arena
4. Drive thru Port of Miami Tunnel
5. Dinner at Flanigan’s Restaurant located at 2721 Bird Avenue in Miami 33133
February 24th, 2019 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- 175 of the finest collector cars and motorcycles from around the country will gather on the show field at the famed Boca Raton Resort & Club. A variety of manufactures will be displaying vintage, antique, and classic automobiles. Plus, guests will have the opportunity to enjoy an assortment of gourmet food, wines, and cocktails from 30 of South Florida’s finest restaurants in the Concours d’Gourmet Pavilions.
At our South (Broward-Dade) Location:
Old Heidelberg Restaurant, Fort Lauderdale
900 W State Rd 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
As in the past Everglades Chapter pays for non-alcoholic beverages & desserts!
Location & Menu
TBM @ Fast Lane Friday
1) Meeting Point: Snapper Creek Service Plaza (swipe for the location map). We will depart at 6:45pm sharp.
2) Tickets: Please make sure you have your ticket prior to arriving to the meeting point.
Law enforcements and advocacy groups long have sought safe alternatives to illegal street racing that plagues South Florida roadways. To combat this dangerous activity, Homestead-Miami Speedway created “Fast Lane Friday”, a legal drag racing event open to all car enthusiasts 18 and older with a valid driver’s license and proof of registration/insurance. Drivers will be able to race their cars against other street-legal cars on the drag strip as many times as they would like throughout the night.
Tickets for Fast Lane Friday are now available to purchase online! Online ticket purchasers and day-of-event ticket purchasers will use different routes to enter the facility.
- Participants (Those who intend to race) – $20
- Spectators (Those attending solely to watch others race) – $10
Click here to purchase:
All roads will lead to Historic Downtown Sebring for the 2nd Annual IMSA Twelve Hour Fan Fest on Tuesday, March 12th from 5-8 pm. Join your fellow race fans for a kick-off celebration in honor of the second endurance race of the 2019 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season where you can see the cars and meet the stars of the famous Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Presented by Advance Auto Parts.
This FREE community event will get your motor running with a parade of your favorite IMSA WeatherTech Championship teams that will caravan down North Ridgewood Drive and around the Historic Downtown circle starting at 6 pm.